Rules and Guidelines for submission
- Abstracts should only be submitted via online abstract portal.
- Abstract selected can only be presented by registered delegates.
- Please state the theme at the time of submission.
- Poster and oral presentation formats will be communicated to the selected authors.
- Last date of Abstract submission is August 25, 2017.
- An author from each abstract is expected to attend the congress and present the poster or oral presentation.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- The Committee will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- Please contact the Secretariat if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been received.
- All submitted abstracts will be forwarded to the Committee for review. Notifications regarding status will be sent once the review process is complete.